Morpheus8 skin remodeling combines microneedlng with radiofrequency (RF) to provide full-body deep fractional remodeling. This anti-aging treatment is ideal for the lower face (that may have jowling), and areas of the body, like arms or bra fat rolls.
Morpheus8 RF microneedling has the ability to treat the following skin concerns:
The Benefits of Radiofrequency Microneedling
Fractionated RF energy is a scientifically proven method to reduce wrinkles and rebuild collagen. It is minimally invasive, using a matrix of micro pins to renew deeper layers of the skin with almost no downtime. This anti-aging treatment will improve skin complexion and texture for a more radiant and youthful appearance!
Candidates For Morpheus8 Radiofrequency Microneedling
Morpheus8 RF microneedling can be used on all skin types. The unique properties allow even darker tones to be treated.
Morpheus8 Skin Remodeling Results
Optimal results may be achieved in as little as 1 treatment, or through a series of treatments conducted over several weeks. During your consultation, we can assess the condition of your skin, including its texture, tone and laxity in order to make an accurate estimate of anti-aging treatment outcomes.
What to Know Before Your Morpheus8 Treatment
- Avoid skin irritation (aggressive exfoliation, chemical peels, Retin-A, and retinol) 7 days prior to treatment.
- Avoid laser treatment, IPL, sunburn, self-tanner and spray tanning 14 days prior to treatment.
- Please notify your provider if you have a history of cold sores (fever blisters) or recurrent shingles so that a prescription for Acyclovir or Valacyclovir may be phoned in to your pharmacy prior to treatment.
- Men: Please shave the area to be treated. Long and dense hairs prevent electrode contact with the skin’s surface.
- Avoid taking the following blood thinning agents 7 days prior to treatment (if present health status allows): Aspirin, Advil, Aleve, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Motrin, Excedrin, BC Powder, Celebrex, red wine, fish oil, vitamin-e, green tea, ginger, ginkgo biloba, and flax seed.
- A prescription topical numbing cream (Lidocaine 23% + Tetracaine 7%) will be prescribed for you prior to your initial treatment.
- On the day of treatment, thoroughly cleanse your skin and apply your prescription lidocaine 7% +Tetracaine 3% numbing cream to the treatment area(s) 30 minutes prior to your appointment time.
What to Know After Your Morpheus8 Treatment
- Apply after care twice a day for 3 days then start Biogel twice daily
- Immediately after treatment you may experience mild to moderate skin redness which may last 1-2 days.
- Avoid direct sun exposure 2 weeks following treatment to reduce risk of developing hyperpigmentation (skin darkening).
- The use of broad-spectrum mineral sunscreen, SPF 30 or greater should be applied daily.
- Makeup can be applied one day following treatment providing the treatment areas are no longer sensitive.
- A series of 3 or more treatments spaced 4 weeks apart may be recommended to achieve desired results.
- Please be patient! On average, the human body requires 3 months’ time to generate new collagen and will continue to do so 9 months after the 3rd Morpheus8 treatment. Most clients will start to notice skin tightening and improved skin texture after their second treatment and the results typically continue to improve 9 months after the 3rd treatment. Results may vary depending on age, condition of skin, overall health, and genetic factors.
Before and After Results
Radiofrequency Microneedling In Sarasota, Florida
To get a custom RF microneedling treatment plan at Marlowe MD, request an appointment on our website or give us a call at (941) 379-3277. During your initial consultation in Sarasota, we will discuss your aesthetic goals and help you reach them as safely and effectively as possible. Contact us today to get on the path to healthier, beautiful skin!