Marlowe & Marrs, Ear, Nose & Throat – Center for Hearing – Aesthetics is located in Sarasota, Florida. Dr. Andrew Marlowe and Dr. Chad Marrs, Otolaryngologists, are honored to use their medical expertise to serve the Sarasota community. Andrew Marlowe MD started the practice over 10 years ago, with a concentration on ears, nose, and throat medical issues. The practice naturally expanded into hearing aids, and the Center for Hearing was born. Recently, Marlowe & Marrs ENT launched an Aesthetics division, which includes non-invasive body sculpting for permanent weight loss, laser therapy for skin tightening and wrinkle reduction, and lastly, a cosmetic line of products for face and skin care. The primary concentration of the practice remains rooted in adult and pediatric ENT specialization.
At Marlowe and Marrs, we believe that every patient should enter an environment of comfort, quality, and friendliness. We believe in providing the highest level of care and medical expertise and guidance regarding our patients’ health and wellness. Sometimes it can be overwhelming and stressful visiting your medical professional–we realize this and make every effort to be understanding of your needs and concerns. Some members of our staff speak Spanish, if needed. We at Marlowe & Marrs look forward to serving you.
- Vitals.com Top 10 Doctors.
- Vitlas.com Most Compassionate Doctor.
- The Global Directory of America’s Doctors.
- The Distinguished Doctor Designation from the Expert Network.
- Florida Medical Association Distinguished Doctor Award.
- Florida Medical Association Delegate.
- Sarasota County Medical Society President 2014.
- Current Board of Directors Sarasota County medical Society.